Thursday, November 30, 2006

Deal or No Deal?

Well.... we won no money :(

We didn't even make it onto the podium :(

That's the kind of luck we have.... we are doomed to earn money the long hard way - actually working for it! :(

So, unfortunately we came home empty handed... actually, no, that's not right. Chris did buy a t-shirt - so we did come out of it a whole $10 lighter! :(

On the other hand, we met a very nice Andrew O'Keefe. And Chris and I looked amazingly hot - as if we could look any other way :) Well... I looked amazingly hot, while Chris looked amazingly hot and overweight :p hehe

Yeah, that's about it... since we didn't get to go onto the podium, there's not really a lot to write about so that's about it for now....

Oh sorry, there is more... yesterday, my boss tendered his resignation! Now THAT was unexpected. Don't ask me what I do to them. In the past 5 years, I don't think I've had a single supervisor last more than 18 months. I'm a good worker! I'm nice! I work hard! Hmm... perhaps that's the reason? I'm too good at what I do, I do it so well that my boss no longer needs to be around?? hehehe, always look on the positive side of life.

Anyways, he'll be around until the end of the year then the start of next year is going to be an interesting start. No boss, future new boss, VSU - it's all gonna be fun and games I'm telling y'all. I'll be back at work for a week after the new year and then off I fly to my European Super Adventure for 5 weeks. So I really don't know what to expect.... hopefully they do not put me in under the supervision of this nasty senior manager - however, knowing my luck, that's exactly who I will be reporting to :( If that's the case, I will be the next person leaving this organisation.

Next issue, Christmas present shopping :( Oh dear, more dramas....

No comments: