This post starts off with what my gorgeous little dog has been doing this week. Obviously quite alone for most of the day while we're all at work, our beautiful dog has decided that playing with the little birdies who steal her food will be quite fun and entertaining. Uh-huh, yup, fun indeed Taxi dear, of course playing with birdies is fun - but ONLY IF YOU DON'T KILL THEM!
Taxi has been KILLING birds!!!! we've counted 12 so far in the last 3 days..... but there could be more out in the yard somewhere. How horrible. I can't believe my sweet little dog is now a seasoned killing machine :(
I don't like it when she licks me anymore.... I keep imagining blood in her mouth. Yuck. And all the bad karma that comes with it.
Oh, what else has happened.... umm... Chris' lame-arsed entry a few days ago. So now you can all see why I'm the only one putting anything down.... "here chris i your blog" - I know what you're all thinking - What the f**k?? :) Don't worry, it's normal, that exact thought goes through my mind every time Chris sends me an sms.... it takes awhile to try to decipher what he's trying to tell me.
Otherwise, it's been a pretty dull week.... oh, today I ran an errand for Alex at work, a favour to a friend you can say and guess what he did?! He gave me $20 for it! Seriously, I was kind of offended that he thinks he needs to give me money. And his bloody macho pride wouldn't let me take no for an answer. And my 'can't be bothered arguing with you' nature just took the money. But I'm not gonna let him forget it. I'm gonna be annnoying and keep reminding him that had to pay me to do him a favour. Day after day, until he takes the money back.
That leads me to wonder.... Even if he thinks he needs to pay me, am I only worth $20? Am I really that cheap?? On the other hand, if I was to ask for money, he couldn't afford me anyway ;)
Stupid male pride.
Onto something else, not much happening this weekend, Chris and Sue will going to U2's concert on Sunday, so our weekend together will be shortened...... it's kind of good and bad I guess. I don't know how much more nagging I can give to try to get him to stop eating junk food - no wait - trying to stop him eating when he is full - no wait - stop him eating *FULL STOP* - he's becoming so fatty-boomba lately. I'm not too sure how much more nagging he can take from me, and perhaps that's what is driving him to eat all the time..... me.... I'm the cause of his eating disorder.
Tonight, he's looking like he is almost 7 months pregnant, and yet STILL nursing a beer in he's hand while watching tv. Soooo Al Bundy. Bloody lazy, unhealthy bugger.
OH OH OH, very exciting news! Chris and I have both been selected to appear on Deal or No Deal! Woo hoo hoo, it's SO timely, I could do with a few "g's" in my account to help the holiday fund along :) I want to kiss Backpacker Hotels good bye! :) And it's happened much faster than I had expected. It was only in September that we auditioned, and we're going on 30th November. Wish us luck. Chris will need it more than me, but I will take all the luck wished upon me, and even willing to steal Chris' share of luck if it means I have more chance of winning cos I really need some fast easy cash :)
Wish us luck, lots of it, plenty of it, We will need it.
Friday, November 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment