Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Update - #2

Actually, I don't really have an update... but I'm a little bored so I thought I'd blog....
Lately, I think I've been losing weight, which is good! And I'm trying to get somewhat fit for my trip cos I'm expecting to walk around a lot lugging around lots of pieces of baggage - and how am I doing this? Well, I have an aversion to exercise so actually exercising is kind of out of the question (ie, gyms, classes, sports etc...) so I'm really just walking a lot more, and doing a lot of cleaning which works up a sweat on a lazy bum like me.

Oh, and I was going through some old emails and found some I wrote to a guy called Jesse. *sigh* I miss Jesse. We used to email everyday, real lengthy epic-type emails, it used to take me hours to write him an email and we wrote about everything, we got along so well, he made me laugh, he was smart and witty and he made me feel smart and witty as well. I've lost a few emails over the years when my computers were formatted and/ or changed over but the ones I have kept are so priceless, it still brings a tear to my eye and a laugh out loud every time I decide I want to reminisce and read any of those emails..... ahhh, Jesse my friend, where the hell have you gone? I miss you heaps! Get in touch with me if you happen across this blog.

No comments: