I've finally found myself a pair of specs that I'm happy with, it's only taken more than a few years :) BUT it did cost a bomb :( Hopefully it will look like it was worth it when I get it tomorrow....
And then, I've had to pay for my airfares this week.... that's $2000... and my rego is due.... plus a few more bits and bills (includes buying Chris a new tyre of course), all up I'm about $4000 out of pocket these past 4 weeks... didn't help that I've also been lazy and haven't been bringing lunch, so have had to buy my lunches... and occasionally, also breakkie :p hehe Woah, must stop spending money before holiday! *sigh* very hard to do coming up to Christmas. Lots of Chrissy presents to buy... hopefully lots of Chrissy presents to receive in return (hehe, I've been a good girl this year!)
That's about all that's really happened, but then I figured, since I've really got not much to post this week, I'll show you one of my favourite artpieces at the moment.

It's called "Blutack Surfing Dude" (Artist: Anonymous - in case he doesn't want to be named) and it's on show right now on my office window so if you have time, do drop by for a visit. the Blutack art series does change regularly..... but this one is my favourite at the moment.
So anyways, apologies for boring post today, there's not much happening at the moment, weather's nice, everything is quiet. Boring old Melbourne.
No comments:
Post a Comment