Thursday, September 28, 2006

Deal or no Deal

After months of waiting I finally got a call to attend an audition to be on Deal or No Deal.
Now, Kent has already been on so he gave me a few tips, and I brought Chris along, thankfully he has the week off so he could make it, otherwise I doubt I would've gone since Lulu would've been my next choice and she's all the way in France now.

So, after work we drive to Windsor for the audition, filled in the form, and waited and waited and waited and waited.... Kent told me it should take no longer than 30-40 mins - What a load of codswallop!

TWO AND A HALF HOURS! That's how long we waited - perhaps we were too polite, perhaps we should've just jumped the queue... perhaps perhaps perhaps

One good thing did happen, we met the funniest 2 ladies while standing in the queue - it could've been that they were both kinda drunk.... didn't help that there was a bar right next door. 2.5 hours in a queue did call for a drink or two. I think we will definitely be seeing them on the show.

After 2.5 hours of waiting, I swear if I don't get on the show and win some money, I'm gonna throw the biggest tanty around :(

Keep reading - may be months before I get selected.

cheerio, nuff blogging for one night, me tired and sleepy now (probably asking why I'm doing all the blogging and where's Chris gone? Well, Chris = lazy and can't type, but will try to make him do some one of these days....)

No comments: