I must say, this is definitely becoming more and more like my piece of blog with just sprinklings of Chris when he's around..... I'll try to get him to contribute something soon and you'll understand why it's always me that does the writing :)
Well, not much happening lately, tomorrow there's a big event at uni and I've been asked to be one of the duty first-aiders, woo hoo my first job as a first-aider! I believe I've forgotten nearly everything already so let's pray that hopefully nothing happens while I'm enjoying the Whitlams :)
Taxi is doing something amazingly funny right now, she's trying to catch moths fluttering around the glass sliding door and she's leaping and jumping so high to get at them at the top of the door. If only I had a camera.... man, that is SOOO funny to watch. It's kinda like she's trying to do the 'Oh what a feeling, Toyota!' jump hehe
Wednesday, October 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment