Monday, September 18, 2006

Observations

Things that happened in the last 7 days that made me smile....

  • a big red blimp floating majestically in the sky.... we need more blimps
  • a man juggling in the park with 5 bowling pin thingies
  • a man in a suit, rushing home from work, and he was wearing a hat - why don't men wear hats anymore? And I don't mean baseball caps or beanies but a proper hat like they used to in the 50s....
  • the martial arts styled blu-tack men on my window
  • Taxi sitting quietly by my side even though she had a lot of lead to run around while Chris and I enjoyed a beautiful quiet picnic at Cherry Lake
  • A little girl, aged 2-3, out shopping with her folks.... she looked just like me when I was little! Damn cute! :)
  • Email from my sister telling me she dreamt of a play pal for Taxi, a real one (one of these days....)
  • a tidier bedroom - still messy, but 'tidier' nontheless
  • the thought of me in Daylesford in less than 1 week's time *sigh* relaxing break, here I come!

No comments: