I was too lazy to do a posting last week... but it was quite idyllic. The weather was perfect, so Chris and I took Taxi down to Cherry Lake for a little exercise, Chris and I had a little picnic - very relaxing!
Then Taxi saw a dog close enough to sniff and made a bee-line straight for him/ her... unfortunately, the rope she was tied to was now wrung around Chris' arm and gave him a nasty rope burn, poor thing :( I feel bad. Should've seen the size of the welt that developed - it looked nasty!
But I got to use my first-aid skills to sort him out, that's right - I wrapped an ice pack around the welt! You should all be proud of me... it's been 2 weeks since the first-aid training and I remembered stuff :) He's all better now - and my memory is still slowly going to heaven....
Anyways, right after the rope burn it started to rain so we packed up our picnic and went home. What a beautiful weekend it was... wasn't very exciting but after such a hectic few weeks, I desperately needed to do not much at all.
Saturday, September 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment