I still have this irritating cough, and work is keeping me insanely busy and I have to induct a new girl next week, meaning I will no longer be the only girl in a domain of boys..... *sigh* I kind of enjoyed that attention, oh well, things cannot always go how you want it. The key thing is, I feel great, I feel healthy, I feel fit, I feel happy.
I am happy for no reason and that suits me just fine!
Just the other day, I bumped into, Mr T. who I used to work with, and considering we hadn't seen eachother for about 2 years, we had much to catch up on. Amongst other things, he made a comment about how different I looked, not so much in terms of the physical because my hair, weight, clothes, well to be honest not much of that has really changed in 2 years. What he had noticed was how healthy and how happy I appeared.
"Must be a new boyfriend" says he.... ;)
Wow! - well that just plain blew me away - not only because it feels terrific when someone pays you a compliment, and you know me, I lap up compliments like chocolate! No, not just because of that.
It was the fact that someone had noticed how good I felt and it wasn't just me feeling it or imagining it. I was thrilled that what I am feeling inside now has shone through and shone outwards, and someone had noticed me beaming. That this awesome mental state I am currently in actually makes a difference to my physical state as well.
Two years ago, the last time Mr T. saw me, I was in a bad place. One year ago was an awful place for me, I don't want to imagine how terrible I must've looked physically because emotionally and mentally, it was just a bad time. To think how that would have transferred to my every day state is horrifying. *urgh*
So yeah, the last time Mr T. saw me, I was a different person, she was unhealthy and unhappy but she, that ugly person, is gone.
She is happy. For no reason. ;)
Saturday, December 05, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment