I forgot to comment on what a strange and exciting week it has been!
Parties, tears, celebrations, stress and excitement all rolled into 7 days.
I met the Premier at a work function, and got to mingle amongst industry head honchos, somehow there's even a photo of me looking all professional and important with my little MaeBerry in hand ;P
In the same week, I also sign contracts that will sink me into massive debt for years to come, and then immediately regretted it. And after the immediate regret, the problems are resolved and then there's a small burden lifted and I can see a little light at the end of the end of a very very long tunnel.
And for the first time in months, I am allowed to sleep in for as long as I want to, and get up and whatever time I want to because there is nothing for me to do on the weekend! What a wonderful feeling to be able to sleep in. Absolute bliss.
It hadn't occurred me to how tired I have become in the last few months. A good tired, not the exhaustive tiredness of the past. Bliss. Just pure bliss.
Sunday, December 06, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment