Tuesday, December 08, 2009

I still gots it!

Another day and another day on the phone with dumbasses, except this one wasn't as terrible as GK (who is the absolute Lord of Dumbasses!) but then again, GK will forever be the benchmark for dumbasses now and he is pretty difficult to top.

My last call for the day, and let's call this dude.... mmm... Raffy, well Raffy was really annoyed, and he was annoyed at everybody and everything and normally, I shut my mind to these annoyed people because I have to consciously shut out negativity from my life otherwise it really does my head in but that's a different story, so anyay, Raffy was different, Raffy was annoyed at everything but he was not annoyed at me, and he wasn't exactly negative either. He made it very clear that he just wanted to vent, and vent to me he did and listen to him I did, and by the end of the conversation he called me 'Sweety.'

And then he thanked me for listening, and then he thanked me for helping him and he thanked me for being so patient with him and he told me I have a wonderfully soothing voice. Ahhhh, this girl loves to be appreciated :)

Raffy pushed the right buttons.
I like Raffy.

No comments: