Thursday, April 02, 2009

Slap one on me!

What is this I keep hearing on the radio??

Lovelorn singles are being advised to wear a sign that screams to the world “YES, I AM currently UNloved by anybody!”

Well actually, that may be an exaggeration, perhaps it's not a sign as such but rather a small badge... and it doesn't exactly scream I am unloved but instead says "YIS.com.au" or "Yes, I am Single" for the uninitiated. And they're selling this for $22.95! Imagine that, making money out of desperate, sad, tragic ugly people... how unscrupulous.

Surely nobody is gonna fall for something so ridiculously stupid????
But then again, I shouldn't underestimate the stupid.... because as we all know, you just can't fix stupid...

Why don't they just wear a big flashing sign over their heads that says "Hey look at me, I'm a loser who can't score a date!"

Hmm.... on second thoughts, where do I get me one of them badges? :p


(oh goodness, I really need some fresh material, brain turning to mush by the second, must f.i.n.d. a j.o.b. a.s.a.p!)

No comments: