Thursday, April 23, 2009

I'm in love! I'm in love! I'm in love!

(Lovers Electric is playing loudly in my head, or is it on my computer? Difficult to distinguish between the two these days)

oh yes, I'm in love!
Oh I cannot choose - Manu or George?
But do I have to choose??
They can both park their slippers under my bed... ;)
I think I was in heaven today, I saw them both - together!
Both men handsome in their uniforms.
Heaven. Pure. Heaven.
How can I tell them how much I adore them?

I love them both so much I see them everywhere I go. A short little bald man crosses my path and I want to run up to him and wrap my arms around him and lick his shiny bald head. I see a big tall hairy man and I want to grab onto his leg and beg him to recite recipes to me in his sexy French accent. But of course, they are not my beloved Manu or George. So it might be a tad weird to lick someone's head or grab a stranger's leg......

There's a short little bald man at my gym who is a spitting image of my beloved Georgie. I can't take my eyes off him. I think I'll have to try and make that morning class more frequently, just to watch my Georgie, I mean *ahem* of course I also go to gym so I can get fit and healthy, yes yes, I do.... ;p

I ain't no stalker girl

Rightio, new mission in life, must do The Press Club and Bilson's, preferably this year.

No comments: