Friday, April 03, 2009

One Of Those Days - Josh Radin

Wait right here
Is all she said to me
and so right here I stay,
Time has reached our home
and I’ve been left alone,
it’s carried her away,
and everyone keeps saying
nothing helps but time,
time is all I own,
and time won’t stop replaying over in my mind
I watch the hours slow down,

so I crawl
underneath my blanket
where I can hide away
I know I can’t take it
cause I see now
it’s just one of those days,

Now a year has passed
alone I stay inside
and I await the rain,
to wash away your face so I don’t have to hide,
the sight of you is painful,

so I crawl
underneath my blanket
where I can hide away
I know I can’t take it anymore
cause I see now
it’s just one of those days,

I can’t stop seeing your face,
I can’t stop seeing your face,
every place

so I crawl
underneath my blanket
where I can hide away
I know I can’t take it anymore
cause I see now
it’s just one of those days...

No comments: