Wednesday, April 01, 2009

I never thought this would happen

First up, did you know it's APRIL FOOL'S today??? I had no idea...

* I saw a super hot and very sexy accordion player. No, really, I know what you're thinking, come on girl, are you for real? he plays an accordion, what a dork! I know. I totally agree but oh he was so good-looking! Or perhaps my standards are dropping? *gasp!*

* My dad came home and proudly showed me a parking fine he found on his car.... not something that one would normally be proud of however, this time this fine didn't belong to him. So, what was he doing with it? Well, turns out it's a scam! Some sneaky bastard copped a parking fine (for not paying for parking) YESTERDAY and today went back to the same carpark and slapped the fine onto a random car (dad's....) thinking whoever gets the fine will just pay it for them. So damn sneaky!

So anyways, if you know the arsehole who owns a Subaru station wagon, rego# QCZ 607, who preys on poor little senior citizens to pay his parking fine, give him a strong backhander and a kick in the nuts for me.

* Not working is making it really difficult for me to sleep, last night I went to bed at midnight, toss and turned for a couple of hours and finally gave up and began reading random blogs on my mobile (God-bless internet on mobile, how did I ever live without it?) until it was time to let the dogs out for their morning wee. It made me really depressed because those other bloggers were so insightful... what the hell am I doing here???? But then again, I guess even Barbie would seem insightful at 5am in the morning...

* Anyhoos, I watched the comedy gala on tv the other night and almost didn't laugh at anything. Now THAT'S a feat in itself, I can laugh at a roast potato, so this year's comedy festival is not looking promising....

* Speaking of comedy, I nearly wet myself at the doctor's surgery when I read this in one of their magazines today - a man went to see a doctor and was diagnosed with a funny condition, the doctor told a nurse that the patient had pholenofetry. Never having heard of this condition, she wanted to know what the symptoms were... doctor repeated again the condition more slowly this time, the patient had "fallen off a tree" *boom boom* Still funny hours later :)

* Last night on tv (yes, I watch a helluva lot of tv these days) there were some rather less-than-pretty girls who were earning $1000 on average per day... I thought to myself, hang on one moment, I could easily look average, can I also be earning $1000 each day like they are????

Answer: YES I CAN!

Apparently they were strippers (not very good-looking ones at that), however they claim mostly what they get paid to do is not to take their clothes off. Get this, lonely perverts actually pay average-looking girls money not to strip but rather to play Wii with them whilst scantily-clad. Well, what can I say? That just plain disgusted me. HELLO?!?!?! I can play Wii! And if anybody bought ME a Wii, I am more than happy to play with them FOR FREE! Yep, I said FREE. My time is free of charge if I get a Wii. Buy me a Wii and I'll play with you a.n.y.t.i.m.e you want. And I don't look half bad in a bikini either :p

Actually, raincheck on the bikini idea.... that might take a bit more than a Wii....

Woah, you know things are dandy if I'm semi-toying with the idea of stripping for a living based on one stupid current affairs segment :p And not only am I watching current affairs programs but I'm also believing the crap that comes out of it! I either watching too much tv or not getting enough sleep.... or both... shit

I really need a job. Desperately!

* righto, #promise to self# no more late-night internet, wee morning hours are for resting.

No comments: