I hope to post with a bit more regularity from now on, if not just because so much happens between my postings these days - though that's not to say that all that happens in my life are interesting happenings, but whatever...
So, what has happened?
Well firstly, Onion has been claimed by his owners, according to the vet... I have my doubts, but what can I do? I really wanted this dog, he was just adorable but if he has rightful owners then I hope he lives a happy and spoilt life and that he will remember his short time with me. I remember when we lost Taxi and how happy we were when we found her, so I hope that Onion's owners are just as happy to find him. I miss my little Onion.
Secondly, well... I've had 2 very positive job interviews with PwC and out of over 150 applications, I've been shortlisted and the position is now up for grabs between just me and some other girl. I'm really really happy with my performance and I'm very very confident, but I also harbour some uncertainty... like when they said they were gonna call my referees, but they haven't yet.... so why haven't they? Should I give them a call to check? Would that be too keen? I'm so excited and so anxious but I can't do anything..... I feel so helpless. I hate feeling so helpless.
I would be so disappointed if I did not get this job.
Thirdly, we've re-arranged and cleaned up our study, FINALLY! After Lordy knows how long.... years and years. We finally have a proper seat and proper tv cabinet and lots more space in the room. Now, back to cleaning my room..... I dread that :(
What else? Well... plans for another trip to Europe hopefully around June-ish, I'm so excited!
And lastly for now.... hmm... yes, there's one more thing, but I think I'll keep that to myself for the time being ;) When the time is right, all shall be revealed :)
Saturday, February 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment