Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Feeling flabby and broke

*sigh*

I had to buy some new work clothes to go with my new job, and new clothes cost lots of money and that's something that is in short supply at the moment. I wish I could grow a money tree... where can I get me one of them I wonder?

And tomorrow I have to pay for my trip to Europe :( What a double whammy.
I have still yet to get new shoes to go with my new outfits.... *sigh* *sigh* *sigh*
Thing is, when did I get so flabby? I hate trying on new clothes now, they look so nice in the shop but look so shit on me, why? Me thinks it's time to get less flabby...

I have so much to do, and so many people to catch up with before I leave and so little time to do it all.

I'm deliriously happy, yet incredibly sad, and a little bit anxious as well. I don't want to leave my current job but I can't stay anymore so what do I do? You just got to think about number 1, and number 1 is me!

Okies, nuff whinging for today. There is always tomorrow :Þ

No comments: