Thursday, February 07, 2008

One fine day

Happy Happy Happy New Year!

Today has been a great start to a hopefully really great new year!

I've been (impatiently) waiting for a week to hear back from PwC and today they finally called me to give me the fantastic news that they chose me! Yes, ME!! Me over 150 other applicants. I got the job! Woo hoo hoo :)

As I blogged previously, I was very confident that I pretty much had it in the bag so if I didn't get this job I would've been really disappointed. Sometimes though, things just go exactly how and where you want it to go and when things go smoothly for me, I am happy :)

Now... how to break the bad/ good news to my kids.... ??? I'll figure that out in the next few days.

Anyways, since it's Chinese New Year, my brother's girlfriend brought over a gift for my parents... and it totally freaked me out.

You have to see it.......





SEE! It's jelly fish! Fish made from jelly and it looks so real. Look how real it looks, the scary realistic-looking fish jelly.....

And this is Lu's reaction when she first saw them




And this is my reaction when I first saw it

No comments: