Today I'm sad.
Exactly this time last year, Lulu and I was in Rome, having such a miserable time, visiting the Vatican and trying to get into St Peter's Basilica on a miserably cold, wet & rainy day and then finding our way back to the hotel and getting yummy gelato to make brighten up our day a little.... I miss it, I miss it SO much!
I wish I was in miserable Rome celebrating Australia Day all over again.
How can 12 months have passed already?! Where has the time flown? So much has happened in the past 12 months, yet so little seems to have been remembered...
This time last year I was younger. This time last year I was so happy and so excited. This time last year I had a boyfriend who adored me. This time last year I felt satisfied. So what has happened since that time that has made me see the world so differently? What happened in the last 12 months that has turned my life inside out and upside down? What is it that made me feel all sorts of weird strange love awful despair wonderful sad elated detached joy? I don't know and I really wish I did.
Saturday, January 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment