I thought it would be much harder than this, but as it turns out, it was me who made it more complicated than it was (as is usually the case). I thought it was too difficult to let go, but it wasn't difficult at all.
It was me. I made it difficult. I didn't want to let go.
When I wanted to let go, it was easy. When I decided to let go, it was a huge relief.
No more second guessing, no more wondering, no more mess.
And now that I don't think about it anymore, the weight on me is gone, the sadness is gone. I am relieved. I am happy.
I hate that I let it take over my life for so long. I hate that I had wasted so much time on something that made me so miserable.
It was so easy to just forget. Why didn't I do it sooner?
Friday, May 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment