Sunday, December 21, 2008

Thoughts on Saturday night

What an awesome day.

This was one of those days when it just passed too quickly.
Slept in a little bit, drove down to the peninsula to have a lovely lunch at Max's at Red Hill Estate. Then off to Peninsula Hot Springs for a soak in a hot spring then a relaxing massage, then back to Carlton for perfect pizza for Supper. All the while, lots of laughs and lots of giggles and lots of funny stories. Such is life. Sometimes it's just nice like today.

That's one less day for 2008, will this year hurry up and leave my life now?
My sister asked me last night what I was doing for NYE... well... nothing, to be perfectly honest.
Her response? "yeah, I'm not sure what I'm doing either..."
My response to that? "Oh, I know what I'm doing. I'm doing nothing"

An honest answer, tinged with a touched of tragic about it. Truth is, I don't want to do nothing, but the most likely scenario is I will end up doing nothing because everybody has plans, and those plans will be with someone else and those plans aren't going to include me and that someone else is not going to be me.

But, I would rather do nothing than what I did last NYE. If I could help it, I will not want to live through last NYE again in my lifetime.

Just 11 more painfully slow days to go....

No comments: