Tuesday, December 26, 2006

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas

I never thought I'd see the day when we would have a white Christmas in Melbourne. I mean seriously! It's December, it's Summer, temperature is supposed to be in the 30s by now. But no, it was cold, it was 14 degrees, it hailed, it rained, it snowed!

Who would ever have thought that it would SNOW in Melbourne on a Christmas Day?!
Ah, the wonders of the crazy Melbourne weather... 37 degrees one day, 27 degrees at night, but 14 degrees and wet the very next day. Crazy....

And then......

Ahhh... the day after Christmas.....

we basically took it easy today. Thought about doing the Boxing Day sales BUT better judgement told us that it was probably a good idea not to brave the crowds today. People get hit and stuff just to get a bargain, and no bargain is worth my pretty little face getting hit ;)

So, I pretty much spent the day at home, tidied up my room - again - why does it always become such a mess every time Chris stays over?!

Gave Taxi a bath and she smells all sweet and nice again.

That's pretty much it - very exciting day I've had but that's just the way I like it.

Should I list my Chrismas presents? :) :) Let's just say I have been a good girl this year, Santa was very forthcoming :)

21 more days and counting.......

No comments: