well.... I just had the busiest 3 days of my life this week. Stupidly I made myself the food safety supervisor not realising what a big job it really is.... *sigh* I'm not really gonna go into it, it was busy at work, I barely got a chance to sit down (almost reminds me of the other place I left... simply because I never got a chance to sit down....)
It's also the week that my parents went to Sydney, leaving me, the bro and the dog to look after...
and poor little doggy, being left like that all day.
It's also the week of Chris' Aunt's b'day, a BIG function at work, and my cousin's wedding!
I had completely forgotten to book a time to get my hair done at the hairdressers... oh well, I hope it won't be too busy, I just want a simple up-do so I'm just gonna walk in and hope for the best :)
Well..... this space is becoming more and more like MY little piece of whinging heaven than me and Chris' web heaven - perhaps Chris should learn to write something boring too?? hehehe
Wedding tomorrow...... *sigh* hopefully I'll look like a goddess without trying too hard - you know me, not really the girly-girl type but do like to wear nice formal dresses hehe
more to tell tomorrow (maybe will get Chris to write something instead of me)
Oh yeah, I forgot to say what the heading means. Last night whilst on my way home, I was waiting at the bus stop when there was this god-almighty BANG! and then more bangs and hits and whooshes... turns out there was some guy in a shirt and tie, kicking the shit out of a plastic chair. He didn't look aggressive nor angry, and he certainly didn't look happy or satisfied doing it - so why was he doing it? and where did he get the plastic chair in the middle of the city?? who knows, but it was interesting to watch.
Friday, August 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment