Alright.... yep, it's my birthday - me, the one that so far has been filling these pages - I'm getting old :( I work with so many young people (19-20 year olds) that I can't even say how old I am now.... I'm twenty... aarrg.... twen.... twenty.... uuurggg... blech.... *choke choke* twenty..... *cough*
well, *sigh* let's just say I'm officially "twenty-something"
I got a lot of handy presents, some useful travel things (which my sister will be taking with her when she leaves for France tomorrow - so yeah, she says thanks to Sue and Margaret)
I got me a beautiful bottle of 'Incanto Dreams' from me darlin' and now I'm smelling nice and yummy.
Mum and dad took me out to dinner so I'm stuffed like a pig (great, old and fat... just want I want when I turn "twenty-something")
Of course, it was one of the busiest days at work, I went on a really late lunch, and nearly forgot to go home today.... and by the time I got to the bus stop, I was tired and hungry, with sore legs, and the damned bus was LATE! I had to wait a good 45mins in the cold, standing in my heels for a stupid bus to go home and get ready for dinner out and I was running late cos of some stupid bus - ON MY BIRTHDAY! :(
Plus the fact that my sister will be leaving on a 6 mth exchange to France tomorrow, and I've hardly seen her in the last 2-3 weeks, haven't had a decent conversation with her for I don't know how long (granted, I have a shockingly bad short-term memory) - and I can't even take a day off to send her off at the airport.... oh well... perhaps it's not a good time to remind her that our planned trip hasn't really finished being planned.... all we've got so far is my flights, no itinerary, no timeframes, no tickets to tours, no idea which direction we're going.....
hmm.... it's gonna be hard - but then again, she hasn't even finished packing yet.
Well, it's late I better get to bed now.
Over and out,
Mae
Tuesday, August 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment