Sunday, November 22, 2009

Madam Boots is a slack arse

HEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO there!

Holy crap it's been awhile.... the problem is not that I have little to blog about, the problem is that I have little time to blog. I'm not really sure where the time goes these days. I have banked up so much in my teensy little brain ready to write about however, it just seems all so difficult now. There is too much!

I did say I was gonna tell you about the mystery bruises I keep finding on my legs, and not those silly little inconspicuous ones, I'm talking a decent size, you know, paint ball sized bruises. I could show you a pic... but it's so much hassle and I cannot be bothered at this time of night.

I should tell you about the time I went to Sydney and met Manu and ate at Adriano Zumbo's and in due fashion, lost my voice for a week and thus could not fully brag about my exploits.

I could tell you about the fitness course I have joined which hopefully will prep me for a bikini-perfect body for Summer :D But at the moment, all it is doing is killing me slowly......

I could tell you all the funny things I have learned from people in my every day exploits.... but, alas - when so much has happened, I find my interest in blogging has wained.

I will try and try and try my best to update this more often. Weekly perhaps? but I dunno if I can keep that promise.... but I will try and try and try!

Weekly!

No comments: