The night is late and I is sleepy now.
I have to make this quick and fast.... I know I've explained it to most of you anyways, but I think some.... well, just takes more than once :p
It wasn't my fault to begin with, I was a victim too.
Here's the story, about 4 weeks ago my hotmail account got hijacked and the asshole who hijacked it sent an email to everybody in my address book and, judging by the number of bounce back emails I received, Asshole-man (and yes, I know it was a male cos no girl would do such stupid useless things) also sent emails to people I have sent emails to in the past.
I also know this happened because I send emails to myself at work all the time (because people don't love me enough ;) and my work email is definitely not in my address book.
You can imagine my surprise when late one night I get an email on MaeBerry from.... MYSELF! I know I'm good, but to send an email to myself without myself knowing, that's pretty incredible.
I read the email too and figured it was so generic, surely people aren't dumb enough to think it was from me.... it wasn't a joke, it wasn't funny, it wasn't inspiring, it wasn't enlightening, it wasn't named, and it didn't have my name on it! How can my friends think it was from me?
So, I'm sorry if you thought it was from me and I really hope your computer didn't catch a nasty virus.
Not as sorry as me though, Mr Asshole-man took the liberty to delete some of my beloved emails too, Jerk. As if hijacking my email and tricking my friends was not enough, he also had to take away my memories.
I hope whoever he is, he can go choke on a piece of debris from the information highway.
There, you see now. Not my fault at all. Please, it's time to get over this.
Night!
Next post, all about my mystery bruise
Monday, October 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment