Earn a profit of $370,000 in 6mths or upto $1 million in 12mths!
When it's quantified like that, it all certainly sounds great doesn't it? Well, the person who told me I could do just that (and potentially more) really made it sound so easy.
Is it a job? Not quite.
Is it legal? *nods*
Is it risky? Yes and no
Can anybody do it? Apparently so.... they just don't know how
Can I do it? I'm not really sure - yet.
What is it? Well, can't let everybody in on the secret.
In 12mths time, if I have anywhere close to $1 million stashed away under a mattress somewhere (perhaps in my Spanish villa, where you will find me being waited on hand and foot by my sexy Spanish male servants) then you will know it all works, otherwise...
well, let's hope there is no "otherwise" to speak of.
12mths, $1 million. That's my goal.
On a different note, I did a bad thing today. I somehow managed walk out of a restaurant without paying for a meal... it's not the first time, and it probably won't be the last time and I don't know how I do it and I swear I didn't do it on purpose and I'm really scared that karma is gonna come back and bite me on the bum for this :(
Honestly, I offered them money for my food, I waved my money at them, I waved it right in their faces but they ignored me and my cash and proceeded to take another order.... so I waited for my food, and my food arrived and I gave one last vain attempt to hand over my money to no avail, so I walked out of there with food and money in tact.
I put it down to poor customer service and rude staff. The combination of these 2 deadly business jinxes always seem to benefit me, so I really shouldn't complain.
But I believe in karma..............................
I'm so sorry karma! I really didn't mean it. I'm a good person, I really am!
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment