Having used public transport regularly since I can't remember when.... I believe I had the most harrowing experience -ever- I think the bus driver was trained by the big red guy, Satan, himself. Determined to scare the living daylights out of all that had boarded so that we may sell our souls to him cheaply, just so could arrive in one piece.
I don't think I've ever gotten off a bus and thanked the Lord, Allah, Buddha, Ganesha, the little green Alien men with big bug eyes and whatever other higher beings there are out there (up there? in there? wherever) that I came out of that ride unscathed.
I'm not 100% sure, but I reckon I even made the sign of the cross just as I stepped off because I was so grateful to be leaving the devil's wheels - and I'm not even remotely religious.
Just a little scare to add to the bigger more intimidating idea that I will be unemployed as of end of tomorrow... no idea what's gonna happen, no idea where I'm going to go, no freaking idea what I want to do and worse of all - no money to keep me going. That is somewhat worrying.
Time to look for a wealthy husband is probably the easiest option :)
Because multi-billionares are just roaming the streets like bees around honey waiting for me to pick and choose..... (if only eh?)
Yup, I am so far up shit creek, I'm not sure how to get out of it.
Ah well, should better start looking for work instead of time-wasting.
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment