So I'm on my way home from work today, first week back, long long day.... and then comes an angel to brighten up my day.
Sitting right in front of me was a little boy, no more than 4 or 5 years old and perhaps in his world he was the happiest little boy in the world. He was chatty and laughing and just too darn adorable.
Everytime the bus went up a hill, up went his arms, and flailing them about like a crazy kid he let out the loudest "WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"
Just as if he was on an awesome ride at the Show... certainly made me giggle.
Then everytime the bus went down a hill (or down the Westgate) up went his arms, flailing about, "WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"
I almost let out a laugh out loud - he was just too cute. I wanted to pat him. How come I never had that much fun taking the bus?? I think I gotta try that one day :)
That kid made my day.
In fact, that kid made my week.
I think I'll call him Albert :)
Thanks Albert, you made my week!
Friday, January 09, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment