Some things that puts a smile on my face when I don't quite feel up to it

Beautiful flowers for me

Lovely aren't they?

The PwC Birthday Bee, I had him for an entire 3 weeks, lucky me, perched just-so on my monitors....

Birthday Bee again :)

Brunch at Made (Flemington) - *sigh* delicious saffron tortilla

Yummmmmmmmmmmmm

Huevos Rojos at Made - yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Lu and the Huevos Rojos

Chai latte and the Matte at Made, I just love the little teaspoons and the intricate decorative saucers
Beautiful flowers for me
Lovely aren't they?

The PwC Birthday Bee, I had him for an entire 3 weeks, lucky me, perched just-so on my monitors....

Birthday Bee again :)

Brunch at Made (Flemington) - *sigh* delicious saffron tortilla

Yummmmmmmmmmmmm

Huevos Rojos at Made - yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Lu and the Huevos Rojos

Chai latte and the Matte at Made, I just love the little teaspoons and the intricate decorative saucers
No comments:
Post a Comment