Sunday, March 30, 2008

My Natural Highs - part deux

I'm not feeling all that great right now, so I figured a good way to get over it is to continue my happy list - the one I started in June last year.....

I got to 36 last time (with some help), so to remind myself - the next 14 things that make me happy and lucky to be the person that I am:


37. Watching Taxi "talk" to my parents, it never fails to make me laugh.

38. Getting all my footy tips right, and seeing my name at the top of the ladder cos it ain't gonna happen again in a long long long looooong time.

39. A good hair day

40. The feeling and smell of fresh and clean hair

41. Having people fuss and fawn over me

42. Going for a long quiet walk to clear my head and release endorphins

43. Indoor rock-climbing

44. Snuggling up to a loved one on the couch while watching tv

45. Cuddles

46. People who remember what I say to them (because half the time I certainly don't remember)

47. Falling asleep in the arms of someone special

48. Holidays, preferably ones where I get to travel somewhere

49. Knowing that a lot of people care and worry about me

50. Roast potatoes



Roast potatoes? Gees.... how lame... just shows how much I struggled to get to 50, how the hell am I gonna get to 100?!?!?

So, do I feel better?
Yes, marginally.... I think I will go for a long quiet walk to clear my head and release some endorphins now. That might help.

No comments: