I know, nobody cares when you're depressed.
But I am, and I want people to know! I am depressed!
I gots me a haircut on the weekend and the dumbass lady got it SO completely WRONG that I cried for days. Not that it was a bad haircut, it just wasn't what I wanted... and I absolutely hate it, I hate it so much you just can't fathom how terribly awful I feel right now. A bad haircut can make a girl feel so ugly. And right now that's exactly how I feel - ugly.
I kept telling the stupid woman that she was taking too much length off - I still wanted to be able to tie my hair back when I feel lazy... no no, it's not too short, you're just used to really long hair so you think it's too short, it's not too short - but guess what lady - IT IS TOO SHORT! AND I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so traumatised by this I think I'll never get another hair cut again - just like how I'm too traumatised to go back to the dentist again......
I know it's so superficial, so stupid, so shallow and so vain of me - but hell, I am a girl afterall, and on some occasions I want to feel good and a bad haircut just reminds me of how not good I feel with myself everytime I see myself in a mirror and there's nothing I can do to hide it until it all grows out in 3-4mths time and I hate it.
I can't help but feel stupid.
Monday, June 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment