
What a weird picture.... yes it is a photo of a hand, my hand in fact, my hand with henna and here's the story: I went to a conference on the weekend and during the break there was free henna tattoo, so of course I did it. It was FREE! And I was first in line, but it took a bit longer than I expected, and the girl who was painting my hand didn't quite understand English so couldn't tell me when I was supposed to remove the henna, but it was nice to be the centre of attention ;)
Little things you don't realise, like henna will last approx. 2 weeks, the henna takes approx. 20 mins to dry, but you should leave it for a few hours for the dye to become darker.... once the henna is kind of touch dry, they put a mixture of lemon and sugar on it, not sure what that's for exactly but it made my hand sticky and itchy, and the girl left a bit of lemon segment on my hand! Don't worry, I didn't lick it :)
Umm, yeah well that's my stuff and nonsense for this week.
Little things you don't realise, like henna will last approx. 2 weeks, the henna takes approx. 20 mins to dry, but you should leave it for a few hours for the dye to become darker.... once the henna is kind of touch dry, they put a mixture of lemon and sugar on it, not sure what that's for exactly but it made my hand sticky and itchy, and the girl left a bit of lemon segment on my hand! Don't worry, I didn't lick it :)
Umm, yeah well that's my stuff and nonsense for this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment