I did something I might regret... or perhaps not.
Today I was offered a job, at a great organisation, a marketing company, a small firm, I could've learned a lot but I turned it down. It was the role itself, too much like what I was doing in my last job and not enough promise of opportunities for growth within that role. I just think 2 years down the track I will once again be so bored in the job that I'd be looking for something fresh again
and I'm really tired of job hunting. For once, I'd like to be able to stay with an organisation for longer than 2 years, I'd like a job that will keep me fulfilled, that I can continue to learn and gain experiences from. I don't just want another job. I have a perfectly good one, it pays me comfortably, I work with awesome people, I have lots of fun. It's just that this one no longer satisfies me.
Why can't my perfect job just fall into my lap just to make my life easier?!
Oh a different note, I have once again been bitten by an amorous mozzie. What is it with mozzies and me? Why do they love biting me? Is my blood really that much more tasty than the people around me? I'm convinced that it is in fact the same mozzie that has been biting me, and this mozzie is completely and utterly in love with me - so really, he isn't biting me, he is merely kissing me all over... he seems quite infatuated with my legs since that's where he tends to bite... only problem with this theory is that only the female mozzies bite.
Hmm.... so what that effectively means is that even in mosquito world there are gay mosquitos! How cute :)
Thursday, March 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment