What is this life about?
A dull little corner of the Wer Wer Wer
Sunday, March 25, 2007
I'm so bored!
Boredom is my life.
My life is boredom.
If life is what you make of it,
I make my life boredom.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
For the nosey...
Tallandshort
About me? I am Me, and I am not you, and you are you and you are too nosey!
View my complete profile
FOOD - I LOVE FOOD!
Cook (almost) anything at least once
Melbourne Gastronome
Breakfast Out
Tummy Rumbles
Syrup and Tang
Not quite Nigella
Grab your fork!
I eat therefore I am
Friends, Foes and Funnies
Tales of Mere Existence
Buttsore & Blistered Feet
Aren't we being funny?
Popular Transit
Where is La La Luce
Free online dictionary + Fantastic Hangman game!
Blog Archive
►
2010
(6)
►
April
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2009
(53)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(2)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(3)
►
2008
(34)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(3)
▼
2007
(35)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(6)
▼
March
(5)
Something I might regret?
OMG - am I thinking straight?!
I'm so bored!
I love my dog
About bloody time!
►
January
(4)
►
2006
(32)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment