I'm quite sure I've been offered another job at a great organisation but I have some doubts about the direction of this position and am now seriously considering turning down the offer.... in fact, I'm about 70% sure that I will turn it down. It's just too much the same as what I was doing previously and I really don't want to go back there again. Unless they're offering me a great deal of money of course! :)
Never would I have thought that I would have the chance to turn down a job offer!
I feel kind of bad for wasting their time but I'm sure that, no matter how awesomely great I am, they have always got a 2nd best option so good luck to the 2nd best option :)
I'm gonna take my time to look for the right job, not just any job.
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment