Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Confessions of a Boring Blogger

I have an awful lot to tell and catch up on.
Just... stuff... bits and pieces... of things.... don't really know where to begin to be quite honest.

I read an article recently about the current trend of personal blogs, you know the type. Those boring bloggers who just want to tell the world everything that happens in their life, no matter how mundane... well, I read that article and my mind screamed "oh good Lord, that is me to a tee!"

I really really do want to tell the world about my extraordinarily mundane life, does that really scream attention-seeker?? I guess it's because I'm not one that people immediately see as your usual, garden-variety 'attention-seeking' type.

Truth is, I am.
I confess.
Attention-seeker? Aye!

There, now that that's all cleared up, moving on......

I have been spending an awful lot of time with a funny bunch of peeps. How terrible would it have been if I had to spend another minute with a bunch of wankers.

Sorry, been there, done that - wasted too much time on them.
Apparently life is precious and I should not waste them on wankers and time-wasters.

So no more losers.

I have had a lovely week, and it was made wonderful by many many people who I want to briefly thank because I am in that kind of weird, girly, eye-rollingly sick and sweet thankful mood. Just because.

Kudos to Nerdy Control-freak, Santa's Little Helper, who despite his anal-retentive tendencies, always has something witty and funny to say, always making me laugh.
Mr I-can-fix-anything-and-everything, because you really are a nice guy who can really fix anything and everything. You are one of a kind that's for sure, the free rides home after work is a just a bonus :)
Grumpy Santa; who doesn't love a grumpy Santa? I love watching Grumpy Santa throw cute little tantrums when things don't go the way he wants...
Big Cheeky JB, and Skinny Mo' who both tell me dirty jokes, often subtle and sly ones, and occasionally ones in other languages. Thanks. A girl can never know too many dirty jokes, especially ones in a different language.
The chicky-babes: you girls are the bestest. You keep me sane, and make me laugh when I don't feel like laughing. You somehow know that just by being there is enough because sometimes, I just can't do it on my own.

Josh - I will never be sick of your words. You somehow manage to take the very words right out of my mouth. It still amazes me how you do that.... dear dear Josh, you have my greatest admiration.

I was told the other day that I am a very lucky girl because I have a lot of things done for me. That lots of people in my life seem to want to do things to make sure I'm well taken care of.

No doubt about it. I am definitely spoilt and well looked-after. And for that I am grateful every day.

No comments: