Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Blogger-diarrhea

While I'm on a roll, I thought I may as well keep going.
Lordy knows when I feel like logging on again.....

I think you may all be well aware that I have been on a continuous loop of gloating over the last few days.

Yes. A happy girl is difficult to shut up.
Especially a happily well-fed girl :)

Press Club - oh. my. goodness. Awesome! If only Georgie was there. That would have made my evening absolutely perfect. My one birthday wish this year was to rub his little round bald head... oh well, at least I had not one but two tables sing Happy Birthday to me :D

Mecca Bah - cheap and tasty with great company.

Crashing the Costco pre-opening staff party. hehehe, no further details need to be repeated.

Bringing a cake to work and have everybody lick every delicious morsel of it, even those on strict diets broke the rules to enjoy some evil chocolate delight.

Highlight of the week:

Vue de Monde

OH - MY - GOD! I finally know what they mean by 'food orgasm'
I don't know how to describe the genius of Shannon Bennett, if only I was better with words. Just..... divine. I thought about never letting anything else touch my lips again because I wanted to savour and remember every perfect bite of food as it was, but alas, I got hungry and had to forgo that improbable decision.

The service was perfect. Particular mention to Marvin. Oh Marvellous Marvin from Barbados and Trinidad and Tobago. Your accent was sexy! You made a magnificent night a never to be forgotten memory. I hope you enjoy Melbourne.

The venue, very comfortable.

The company - exceptional!

The wine - stunning.

I thought Rockpool was brilliant, but Vue de Monde just blew my mind.

What a brilliant way to end a brilliant fantastic week.
Vue de Monde, you have not seen the last of this girl, I am coming back for more, no hesitations! If only I had another spare grand or two.

I have heard news that there will be a Cafe Vue opening very shortly close to my work. I am jumping out of my skin with excitement, if it's anywhere near as divine as it's big sister I can see myself there on a daily basis and most probably changing shape....

I wouldn't mind changing shape if I was shaped as Vue de Monde.
*sigh*

No comments: