Saturday, August 02, 2008

Quotable Quotes

"You start changing your life by getting rid of all the rubbish around you"


"It's not always a bad thing having to go through some bad times because it makes you appreciate all the good times in your life. If everything was great all the time, you don't appreciate it as much."


"When you least expect it, life sets us a challenge to test our courage and willingness to change; at such a moment, there is no point pretending that nothing has happened or in saying that we are not yet ready.
The challenge will not wait. Life does not look back." (The Devil and Miss Prym - Paulo Coelho)


"Every path has its puddle" - English Proverb


"If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere"


"Great people have one thing in common; they do not conform" - PK Shaw


"I don't know why I did it, I don't know why I enjoyed it, and I don't know why I'd do it again" - Bart Simpson


"It will never rain roses; when we want more roses, we must plant more trees" - George Eliot


"It is never too late to be what you might have been" - George Eliot


"The only way to see a rainbow is to look through the rain"
(oh, I really like this one!)


"Remember that everybody you meet is afraid of something, loves something and has lost something"


"Stupid risks are what makes life worth living" - Homer Simpson
(this is one of my all time favourite quotes!)



"A true friend laughs at your stories even when they're not so good, and sympathizes with your troubles even when they're not so bad"


"The heart that truly loves, never forgets"


"Today is the tomorrow that you worried about yesterday"



No comments: