So, one week after the new year and what's new over here?
Well, I went back to work and it was just as boring as it has ever been (bad)
but I only have 2 more days to go before I go on leave (Good!)
Met up with my friend, Amanda, for lunch today (Good)
but couldn't arrange a good time so that Rosanna could come as well (bad)
My sister's camera is broke and now I have to add buying a new camera to my list before I go (bad)
but it is a great excuse for me to go shopping (Good!)
The weather has been terribly hot and dry (bad)
but the nights haven't been too bad, quite warm however I still slept well (Good)
I got 4 missed calls yesterday, all anonymous and no messages were left (bad)
my cousin Nathan took some photos of Chris sleeping using his mum's mobile phone (very funny!)
Found out that the company I used to work for has now moved premises! I don't know why I'm so surprised, but I am. Gees, I really need to get on with my life....
So what's new pussy cat? I guess, not a lot to be honest :p
Saturday, January 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment