Sunday, October 15, 2006

Happy Anniversary!

Today is our 7th anniversary... who would've thunk that the 2 of us would last 7 years?!

Hmm... well, what did we do? Actually not a lot, and it wasn't much different to what we normally do each weekend. We're very much like an old married couple in this respect... too boring to go out anywhere exciting so we just went shopping, and treated ourselves to a very decadent but very naughty piece of chocolate brownie and a hot choccie each :)

Then I went into a card store, picked out a very mushy card or 3 for Chris and got none back from my best friend of 7 years :( So what if I didn't pay for them, and he had to put them back on the shelf after he read them, it was the thought that counted and he didn't give me one so does that mean that he doesn't think much about me anymore??

No flowers, no card, no present, very unromantic boyfriend - he doesn't even try to impress me anymore, is that something to worry about?? Perhaps......... Hmm... something to contemplate I guess...

Maybe, just maybe he'll be taking me out for dinner tonight? Nope, no chance of that unfortunately, he's sitting on his arse playing on his xbox and then, give him a few more hours, he'll probably be fast asleep and wake just before dinner is served then off he goes back to the doldrums of worklife for the coming week. What a dull existence we both lead. We need an immediate injection of fun and excitement back into our exceedingly dreary, dull and unexciting lives. Update to come soon.

2 comments:

la la luce said...

Is that why I didn't get a phonecall yesterday?

You should total up Chris' points with the female demerit point systemyou sent me and see what he gets :P

Tallandshort said...

Yeah... a bit of that, and a bit of I forgot, and a bit of I have a sore throat (so what's new eh? hehe), and a bit of Nathan was here running amok... call you in a few days, promise.

Oh yeah, Chris' points? He's at -4319 right now. (you have lots of road to make up dear)