So as many of you know, I get bored fairly easily... pretty darn easily actually, so it is somewhat of a surprise that I have managed to keep this thing going for over 4 years. Perhaps this is a testament to how much I luuuuuuurve talking about myself :)
But, all good things must come to an end, and this is farewell to WITLA as it stands.
I have shared a lot over the years, I don't know how many of you care, but I appreciate your precious time and thank you for letting me share a part of my life here. The last 3 years has been a big personal challenge for me, BUT.... I'd like to think 'Non sum qualis eram' and so with that brings a change....
A new chapter will begin here: http://absurdem.blogspot.com
And also, hopefully to keep my mind sharp and mentally stable, here:
http://750wordproject.blogspot.com/
"...cos they know and so do I, The high road is hard to find, A detour to your new life
Tell all of your friends goodbye..." The High Road, Broken Bells
You are welcome to visit my new homes and see what nonsense comes up with from here to infinity.
Friday, April 09, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment