Saturday, July 26, 2008

The big question and the little questions

Someone wise told me, the answer to the big question in life is "Love"
And the answer to the little questions is to spend money (Eat, Pray, Love - Elizabeth Gilbert)

As at this point, all the men in my life are either arseholes, jerks, pricks, liars, cheaters, all of the above or related to me (which doesn't stop them being one or all of the above either I might add) - I guess I'm doomed to just spend money... there's no other way, I must find the answer to the big question or else I will continue to answer the little questions by spending money.

I think I may have to start looking now because I'm fast running out of money to spend :Þ

And some answers to other questions I posed a few months ago...

Why is Taxi scared of bubbles? Because she is Taxi and she can be scared of whatever she likes

Why is blowing bubbles still so much fun at my age? Because I am me, and I can have fun with whatever I like.

Why can't we keep our eyes open when we sneeze? Because there are some things you just can't control, no matter how hard you try, no matter what you do, some things can't be changed and trying to change it won't benefit you in any way. That's the way you're made, that's life, so you live with it. However, that's not an excuse to stop you from changing things that you do have control over if making a change means changing for the better.

Which leads to the other question I wanted an answer to; the question that I was too scared to ask for fear of the response I may get. The question comes in 2 parts; part 1 was something I couldn't control but part 2 was something I could control and something I could change.

Well, I put the question out there by doing one of the stupidest and most impulsive things I've ever done in my life, and I have received an answer, although it may not be a definitive answer. And no, it wasn't the answer that I had wanted to hear and yes I was immensely upset when it happened but I'm also glad to have received a truthful and honest answer even if it wasn't the one I had wanted to hear. Has it changed anything? Have I lost what I had before? Well, I'd be lying if I told you that everything remains the same so yes, things have changed, but for whom? What will it be like from here on now?

*sigh* One answer received just leads to more questions being unanswered... but those are questions for another time, I'm still too confused about how I'm supposed to feel right now, I'm in a condition I call "muddled"

Until a time I'm less muddled...

No comments: