On Sunday, Lulu, Chris, Sue, Lulu's friend, Lisa, and me all skipped along to Victoria's Parliament House Open Day - why? Well, because none of us had ever stepped foot inside Parliament House and because it was... well, Open!
It was interesting, but not interesting enough. I kind of expected to be inundated with a lot of information about how Parliament works and have the history of each room described in detail to me, but that was not to be.... oh well, I still enjoyed myself. We still had the famous scones (and tea).

Lulu posing, me sitting in the Council Chambers bored senseless by 'Parliament', and me posing 'seductively' before all the other tourists crammed our shot



Us, stuffing our faces with scones, good scones, delicious scones, yummy scones. My happy face says it all!
It was interesting, but not interesting enough. I kind of expected to be inundated with a lot of information about how Parliament works and have the history of each room described in detail to me, but that was not to be.... oh well, I still enjoyed myself. We still had the famous scones (and tea).

Lulu posing, me sitting in the Council Chambers bored senseless by 'Parliament', and me posing 'seductively' before all the other tourists crammed our shot



Us, stuffing our faces with scones, good scones, delicious scones, yummy scones. My happy face says it all!
No comments:
Post a Comment