I don't know where to start, but boy did I have a great birthday yesterday. The weather started off perfect. Have I ever told you that it never rains on my birthday? Mother Nature is kind to me :)
My kids are so wonderful, they surprised me with 6 boxes of Krispy Kreme donuts, and came up with this hairbrain idea that we can give away a donut for each person who wishes me a happy birthday and gives me a hug. Very cute, and very sweet but what happens if I don't want to hug some smelly uni student? I couldn't escape it.... 75 hugs later (I got a few extra ones), I'm one very happy little leo :)
Then, I was taken out to lunch to a quaint little French patisserie to be Marie Antoinette for an hour and just ate cake (we had a choice of bread as well, but I just wanted to eat cake :o)
On my return to the office, my lubbly little OBs got me an equally lubbly cake from Brunetti's!!
Oh my goodness, that completely blew me away, what a bunch of sweethearts they are. My proud leo head cannot get any bigger with all this attention focussed on me. Thank you so much!
After an entire day spent pigging out on sweets (and very little else), I truly believe I had cake and donuts coming out of my eyeballs so I was really looking forward to seeing my big sweetheart, who drove all the way over to take me out for dinner and we enjoyed a very scrumptious meal at a local trendy eatery and no more sweets for me.
Thank you friends for making me feel super special for one perfect day.
Thursday, August 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment