I forgot to write about going to see some comedy... finally I get to go out a bit and I forget to tell the world, oh deary me I am getting old :(
Well... Adam Hills, I highly recommend - funny, likeable, cute and genuinely nice. What a nice bloke. Yeah, give him a shot, he's cool.
Went out with a couple of workmates on Friday 13th... it wasn't really to celebrate Friday 13th, it was more like a 'hey, we get along great guns at work, we should see how well we get along outside of work' thing. And get along well we did.
However, for me it was kind of a bitter sweet day. If I had accepted that job offer, Friday 13th would've been my last day at work and that get together after work would've been my farewell party (even if it was only 2 other people....) and today would've been the first day in my new job. As it turns out, I didn't take the job and I still had to go to work in the same old boring job...
Last Saturday, we saw D-Cuppetry and what a load of titty crap that was! Such a waste of time, if I could have one wish, I'd wish for that 1 hour of my life back. Seriously, the biggest load of shite I'd seen in a long time. Thumbs down from me (and I'm quite easily impressed).
This coming weekend we're off to our annual pilgrimage to the Apollo Bay Music Festival. I don't plan on seeing any gigs but I do plan to wander around aimlessly for a few days and let's hope it's pleasant weather :)
Monday, April 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment